Nu Boyana Portugal was established in 2018 as a VFX studio under the brand NBFX. Since then we have built a strong portfolio of work contributing to a variety of titles including Expendables 4, Justicia Artificial, The Piper, The Protégé, Jolt, The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard, Hellboy, Rambo: Last Blood and Angel has Fallen.
Aside from our blockbusters expertise, we are proudly contributing to European TV/VOD content and have extended our services to Architecture and Advertising industries.
We can assist any audiovisual production no matter the stage. From scouting or tax incentive consultancy, production to post production, we are here to make your project happen.
In 2020, Lusco Fusco Animation was launched to extend our 3D skills to something we are also very passionate about: 3D Animation. We have co-produced our first short film Kafka Doll’s and are currently developing our first animation TV show.
Feel free to browse our website to discover our work. If you have any questions or simply wish to reach out, please write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to connect.
Our Mission is to contribute to national and international audiovisual productions in Portugal, providing an organised and helpful structure, state-of-the-art technology and quality driven techniques to deliver pixel- perfect VFX and Animation work; while actively following the best sustainability and inclusion practices.
By 2030 we intend to be an international reference for Film, TV/VOD, VFX and Animation industries for our quality of service and technical abilities; and to have a track record of successful co-productions; while having a positive impact in the community and reducing our carbon footprint by 55%.
– Sustainability is a fundamental everyday job that each person representing Nu Boyana Portugal must abide by.
– We are a part of Earth and we owe it respect.
– Always promote a positive and rich working environment, through career development and skill training.
– We stand behind the principle that gender, racial, religious and any kind of discrimination have no place in the world.
– Invest in the development of the local industry, talent and community.